proxy_store corrupted/cut flv files

Dmitry Sherman admin at interhost.co.il
Sun Dec 23 22:49:47 MSK 2007

Hello all,

I've tried to use the proxy_store feature to cache flv files on the nginx
server,

For some reason most of the files are corrupted, when I compared the
original files to the cached I found the cached corrupted files are little
smaller (some of the more and some less smaller) then the original.

The connection between the servers is fast and there is no congestion on the
line.

I tried to upgrade to nginx 0.6 (latest) - didn't help.

When I cache small images everything goes well. The FLV files size varies
from 1mb to 20mb , the small (1mb) files also have the same problem.

At the end, the player cannot play those files at all, what I do now is
running rsync between the servers, it solves me the problem but actually its
not a good solution because I need new added flv files to work instantly
without waiting for the rsync schedule.

What do you think?

Dmitry Sherman C.E.O

INTERHOST - Network Solutions