about "connection_pool_size" and "request_pool_size"

arlene chen arlenecc at incesoft.com
Wed Dec 26 18:36:47 MSK 2007

Hi All,

    who know the exact mean of  "connection_pool_size" and
"request_pool_size",I  try to find it in  nginx document  but  it it not
listed in module reference ,and I can not search it in nginx wiki too.
Finally I search it from  nginx's  source code, only  two xx.c   used
these parameter , but I can  not find out the exact mean of these two
parameters, so I need to know  how these two parameters are defined and
the most thing is they are used for what?

--
      best regards,
         arlenecc

WARNINGS : this email may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended recipient may access or use it. If you are not the intented recipient, please delete this email and notify us promptly. We use virus scanning software but disclaim any liability for viruses or any other contents of this message or any attachment.