Access key module

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Mon Dec 31 14:43:42 MSK 2007

Cliff Wells ha scritto:
> [...]
> This would be better, but seems more complicated than need be (at least
> initially).  All we really need for the moment is a place where not just
> any anonymous user who creates a wiki account can change where source
> code is available from.

Ah, ok.
What about a Trac instance with a strict access policy?

> [...]
>
> This actually brings up another thought: perhaps we should start an RCS
> tree for Nginx.  We don't actually need Igor to use it (I'm sure he has
> his own tools and methods and I don't want to interrupt that): diffs can
> be generated automatically from the tarball Igor provides.

Latest versions of Subversion include the svnsync tool, so Igor can just
  use it to create a public copy of his repository, keeping it in sync.

Then from this public SVN repository, each developer can create a copy
using his favorite RCS.

Later we may discuss about using a shared repository.

 > [...]

Manlio Perillo