wordpress rewrite nginx

Anonymous Coward magasesti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:14:00 MSK 2007

Should i turn on the debuggin from my ip?
But then im afraid it will be ALOT of text to check

however i think it would be really usefull for people that use Wordpress
(Mu) to have an alternative to Apache and maybe they will include the
rewrite examples from nginx in the next release too...

LE: i saw Per's reply too and tested it, no luck... if you use WP(MU) can
you show your nginx config  (with ip/domain stripped ofc) to see maybe
there's a small difference that we missed.