Incompleted (truncated) PHP output

Huan Truong huantnh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 22:10:57 MSD 2007

Hi all,

I met a very weird problem with nginx and PHP - nginx - in some very rare
cases, does not return the whole content of php script. For example, this
page:
http://implicitbeauty.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/tiny_mce_gzip.php?ver=20070326&theme=advanced&language=en&lang=en&index=0
- isn't returned correctly -- It is truncated. Some other files are also
truncated, and that files resulted uncompleted web pages.

One more example: http://hpvn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47

Seems that nginx doesn't like php scripts that produce too long results?

I have checked all the configurations in php.ini and nginx.conf but couldn't
find anything wrong - I have updated nginx to the lastest but both .56 and
.61 have the same problem.

This is my phpinfo file: http://tnhh.info/phpinfo.php

Anyone has experienced this? Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Huan, Truong -- huantnh at gmail.com
Visit my personal homepage: http://tnhh.info/