Incompleted (truncated) PHP output

Huan Truong huantnh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 08:55:23 MSD 2007

After digging into the problem, I found out that the bug does not resides on
the gzip content or gzip module, but it is somewhere in my server
configuration.

I have tried to access the page via elinks on that machine (on which nginx
is installed), and the contents of the scripts are returned correctly. But
when I used another computer to access it, the problem occurs again. The
returned content from php fastcgi server is truncated.

I tried several events module, and the interesting thing is, when I used
different events modules, the point -- where the returned configuration is
truncated -- changed.

I cannot figure out what caused the problem.

Huan, Truong -- huantnh at gmail.com
Visit my personal homepage: http://tnhh.info/

"Huan Truong" <huantnh at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:f6bf3p$3om$1 at sea.gmane.org...