Strange characters when transmitting JavaScript files

Remo Laubacher remo.laubacher at ortic.com
Fri Jul 20 18:46:10 MSD 2007

thanks a lot! the users on the list are extremly fast..

it looks like you guys were right, there is a problem with the encoding. the
javascript files from fckedit are saved with different encoding (utf8/ansi)

problem was, that the client requested the page with iso-8859-1 and whenever
this happend it displayed these characters.

it didn't matter whether the backend was involved or not, it was only an
encoding problem!

Thanks again!
Remo