piping access log

Rapsey rapsey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:09:59 MSD 2007

A named pipe works great. But post_action does not seem to do anything.

location /sportna/ {
   internal;
   root /var/www/htdocs/sportna;
   post_action /done;
}

location = /done {
   internal;
   fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:10000;
   fastcgi_param URI $request_uri;
}

The fastcgi application does not receive anything, nothing is in error log
and nothing about /done gets sent do access log.