Child Processes are shutting down unexpectedly

Curtis Spencer thorin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:03:01 MSD 2007

On Mar 29, 2007, at 10:17 PM, Igor Sysoev wrote:

> Some script in your system sends periodically the SIGWINCH signal
> to the master process. This signal says nginx to stop accepting
> connections.

Ah, I figured it out what it is.  SIGWINCH:  signal is delivered to
process when its terminal size changes.  I am running nginx not in
daemon mode inside a screen.  When I resize the screen window then
the children die.    I will try just running it in daemon without
screen.  Just responding so that people encountering the same problem
may find out what it is.