nginx git repository

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Fri Oct 5 23:08:22 MSD 2007

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 06:11:00PM +0200, Grzegorz Nosek wrote:

> In my repo, the vanilla branch contains nothing but nginx releases
> (plus a single hotfix from the mailing list) so it should be a pretty
> good base for custom patches. I update it with every nginx release but
> frankly, I'd love a more detailed history.
>
> Igor, is there a possibility of publishing your repo? ISTR you're
> using Subversion -- if so, I'd need no commit access, just the ability
> to pull changesets and apply them to my tree.

I can place weekly svn repo dump. However, I'm using svn since 0.4.0 and
all versions before are in tarballs. I plan to import old tarballs
in repo, but all revison numbers will shift. Actually year ago
I had made automated procedure that imports all tarballs from 0.1.0 to 0.3.x,
but I want to import pre-0.1.0 tarballs too.

--
Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/