[Fwd: Possible bug with set-cookie]

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Mon Oct 15 15:20:52 MSD 2007

Matteo Niccoli ha scritto:
> Manlio Perillo ha scritto:
>> It may be a problem with buffer size.
>> What is the total size of the cookie header?
>
>> Have you tried to enable debug mode?
>> You should look in the log file for error messages.
>
> I don't see any error in log file. When problem occurs, no entry
> was logged in error_log. The only way I found to debug this, is
> to set only 1 process for nginx,

You can also disable the master process.

You should also compile nginx with debug enabled and set the log level
to info or debug_http (if necessary, this produces a lot of noise)

> and using strace -p. I can post
> some results here, if you think that can useful the output of
> strace.

I'm unable to reproduce the problem with a Python application served via
fastcgi.

What version of nginx are you using?

P.S.
I have received you private email but I'm unable to reply since your
SMTP server is refusing mails from the SMTP server of my ISP, and from
Google, too!

Regards  Manlio Perillo