Problems uploading in OSX

Dave Cheney dcheney at redbubble.com
Tue Oct 30 11:43:01 MSK 2007

Hi Agustin,

	We use nginx 0.5.31 for a heavily used application the uploads in
excess of 10Gb a day, we've had no issues besides the usual issues of
downstream proxy servers and people who have unrealistic expectations
about the time it takes for things to upload.

	What OS is nginx running on ?

	What browser and version have you tried on the macs that fail ? Are
they local to your web server or in a remote location?

	What do you get in your errorlog?

Cheers

Dave