access_log off

Jose Manuel Gonzalez Calvar listasjm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:46:37 MSD 2007

mmmh, I did it, but I think the problem is other.

I copied the conf, and addded "root /var/www/html/mywebs.com"
But here the index is index.htm, I added "index index.htm" too. But
index.htm is a php file, so fastcgi does the work. I can not write images,
js,....static files, but the problem comes with dynamic files. I don't know
how can I avoid write logs for dynamic files.   :-(