Multiple subrequest in handler

Adrian Perez de Castro adrianperez at udc.es
Wed Sep 12 15:30:27 MSD 2007

El Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:36:02 +0400
Igor Sysoev <is at rambler-co.ru> escribió:

> Yes.
>
>> [...]
>
> You should do
>
> subrequest(header)
> listing
> subrequest(foote)
>
> Does it produce correct order of parts ?

Now it works good and the ordering is OK. Some features are still
missing, but I feel like it is about time to make an initial release.

I am adding a page in the wiki right now for the module. Just in case
someone wants to play with it a bit before I finish the page:
ftp://ftp.udc.es/osl-distfiles/nginx/nginx-fancyindex-0.1_beta1.tar.bz2

I have also modified the latest Gentoo Nginx ebuild and added a
"fancyindex" USE-flag. The modified ebuild can be found at our overlay
(more info at http://softwarelibre.udc.es/Services/Overlay).

Thanks again for your support. Also, Evan's module development guide
was a good help ;)

Best regards,

--
Adrian Perez de Castro               <adrianperez at udc.es>