sending data in "chunks"

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Sep 18 23:44:31 MSD 2007

Igor Sysoev ha scritto:
> [...]
>>
>> So, please let me know if I'm right:

Thanks, this means that I can try to add NGX_AGAIN support without too
much trouble.

>>   What happens in case of errors?
>
> NGX_ERROR.

The problem is that the error can happen in a write_event handler.

This means, if I'm right, that I have no way to know if the data has
been sent without problems.

>> P.S.
>> The source code of what I'm doing can be found here:
>> http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/mod_pg/
>>
> [...]
 >
> I will look. Unfortunatly, now I have too few productive time.

Thanks, however note that mod_pg is still in the early stage of
development, so it may be not worth of looking, and you could be
disappointed on how bad I'm treating nginx :-).

Regards  Manlio Perillo