config file for only static files.

Amer Shah amerrahman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:36:37 MSD 2008

Yes this indeed was the problem. Thanks guys, you're the best!

What I don't get though is why when I hit index.htm directly it works (even
though there is no index.htm but only index.htm.gz) but not when i hit the
www.hostname.com .. In both cases I am using the same client (browser).
Shouldn't in both cases, I be served with the gz file ?