Config Problem for Wordpress 2.5

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 03:08:43 MSD 2008

Actually

fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME    $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

is better too, then you can put it in an include. Otherwise, each
virtual host's path needs to be hardcoded (and it doesn't need to be!)

Just make sure the "root" of your vhost has the ending slash/; - I
stumbled across that one.

Also fastcgi_pass might be different per vhost (different fastcgi
pools, based on user ID for example) - basically, put everything
that's the same in an include, and keep only the specific stuff
outside of it. I agree with Ed but wanted to point out a couple
exceptions :)