OT: 'best' dynamic language

Francisco Valladolid ficovh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 01:12:31 MSD 2008

Hi Folks

Currently I don't see problem using one or other Programming Language, nginx
can work very fine with any PL.

I'm using both Ruby and perl with optimal results in both Apache and nginx;
I prefer nginx for hosting RoR apps (like Mephisto, Typo, Radiant, or my
own's). Perl also work with FastCGI and work fine, maybe it requiere a bit
of work but it's functional.

I think, that you can use any language, whenever you are satisfied with it.

Best Regards.

--
Francisco Valladolid H.
-- http://bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.