Need Help Configuring Nginx to run Wordpress

Stefanita Rares Dumitrescu katmai at keptprivate.com
Fri Apr 25 11:32:07 MSD 2008

oh well i guess you are right here. That's why wordpress.com - the
number 1 blog software is using nginx, just because it isn't ready for
prime time. nginx is a web server. mind that when you make statements
that nginx should make guides for wordpress. wordpress works just fine,
you have to read the guides though.