Need Help Configuring Nginx to run Wordpress

HonDev Developer developerhondev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 10:48:16 MSD 2008

Well it seems to work for Wordpress.com which gets 150 million page
views per month.

Mu Wordpress runs some pretty massive multi user dynamic sites.  I
don't know how you could justify calling it a hack unless you want to
call any piece of open source software a hack.

I've met a guy who runs a site off Mu Wordpress who hosts a hundred
thousand blogs and gets 600,000 page views per day.