A hardware question

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:52:59 MSD 2008

Okay.

In your opinion, would you go with lower clock speed quad cores, or
higher clock speed dual cores?

Right now I'm doing the same thing with nginx (1) -> nginx myself. I
might switch back to something else so I can do healthchecks and
remove servers from the pool.

I'll probably stick with Linux for the clients as I am more
comfortable with those. I won't need to do much work on the NFS server
so that's fine keeping it FBSD...

I'd really appreciate your opinion though on the hardware.