mod_mogilefs for nginx was (A hardware question)

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:12:13 MSD 2008

Oh and it would be nice if there was an X-Accel-Mogilefs: or something
header where you passed it the file domain/key or something. That way
the apps can do application-level checks (like user
authentication/etc) and pass it off to nginx to allow it to fulfill
the request instead of throwing an access denied