error_page and log_not_found in nginx 0.7.8

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:45:09 MSD 2008

On 8/12/08, Steffen Weber <nginx at steffenweber.net> wrote:

> But POST data is missing, too. At least the $_POST array in PHP is empty
> when the request is redirected by the error_page directive. However, the
> cookies somehow make it through. How can I solve this problem?

I can see the differerence I think - cookies are sent on each request,
GET is sent via the query string.... However, I would expect that
error_page works like an internal rewrite so it should maintain the
same POST/etc. and be transparent to the end user.

Igor could this be allowed? error_page should be treated like an
internal rewrite in my opinion.