Custom response codes and content-types for memcache module

Spil Games lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Aug 14 19:10:32 MSD 2008

Spil Games wrote:
> I don't fully understand what's going on with the
> 'upstream.pass_request_headers' in the fastcgi and proxy modules, but
> ofcourse it would be a better approach to reuse than to reinvent. I will
> have a look and see if I can do that.

Hi Maxim,

I have done my best (see attached patch), but somehow Nginx doesn't like
the 'ngx_list_push(&u->headers_in.headers)' code I copied from the
fastcgi module. The code in question is commented out in the attached
patch, so it just skips over the headers. Whenever enabled, debug output
shows that headers are parsed correctly, but Nginx crashes with a SIGFPE
after returning an NGX_OK from the process_header handler.

I have no idea what is going on and have spent hours looking over the
code of both the fastcgi and proxy modules. Could you have a look to see
what I'm doing wrong? I am about to pull my hair. ;-)

Thanks.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/2541/nginx-0.6.32-memcache.broken.patch