auth_ldap

Markus Teichmann jmt at brian.han.de
Tue Aug 19 23:13:18 MSD 2008

Hello,

here ist a new version of auth_ldap. This one should compile without
warning. I just have forgotten to enable debug...
I've tested it with Gentoo Linux and OpenLDAP 2.3.43. I hope it will
compile on FreeBSD, too.
I can easily modify the configuration so that it will bind to some user
before the initial search is done. When I understand Kon, this is the main
problem for the windows stuff.

The next milestone is the async communication...

Best regards,

Markus Teichmann

--
Markus Teichmann                                Tel: +49  172 301 31 56
Knebelweg 16
31135 Hildesheim                                Email: jmt at brian.han.de