Adding a module, config variables unknown

Bjoern bjoern at pokerstrategy.com
Thu Aug 21 19:07:41 MSD 2008

Hi,
 it seems the absolute path was the problem.
My solution is this:
cd ~/devel/nginx
mkdir src/addons
ln -s /home/myuser/data/development/workspace/ngx_mymodule/src/
src/addons/ngx_mymodule
./configure --add-module=src/addons/ngx_mymodule
make
make install

I don't know why the absolute path doesn't work. The oddest thing is,
that everything gets compiled perfectly well and that the binary
contains strings containing 'ngx_mymodule', so it's in there.
I'm not sure, why the path is relevant after the compile process
succeeded... but it seems to be. Can anybody explain this to me, please?
Or am I just misinterpreting anything?

Thanks,
 Bjoern