Question around Gzip static and CDN

Rakesh Rajan rakeshxp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 19:39:09 MSD 2008

Hi Maxim,

I am sure the CDN supports gzip. So in case if I configure nginx with
gzip ( and not gzip_static ) and there is only test.js , then the CDN
works fine ( the CDN response headers contains gzip ). This issue seems
quite specific to CDN and having only test.js.gz  on my server ( with
nginx configure as gzip_static )

Thanks,
Rakesh