Reason for 405 error on POST

Chris Savery chrissavery at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 12:50:08 MSD 2008

I tracked this down and found out it was indeed only when a post to a
static file was happening.
I have some code which caches script output by creating static files of
some content. It shouldn't have been doing it for POST situations but it
was sometimes. Once that was fixed I didn't get this problem again. It
was helpful to know how the 405 originated.
Thanks,
Chris :)