Recently seeing a bunch of 400s

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Wed Dec 3 12:27:40 MSK 2008

Hmmm,

How regularly does the line show up in your logs ? If its every minute
or so, then you could try tcpdumping the packets for a minute or so
then filter through for the IP that was recorded as the problem to
figure out exactly what they requested.

Cheers

Dave

On 03/12/2008, at 4:49 PM, Neil Sheth wrote:

> Likewise, not seeing anything with too many open files.
>
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Neil Sheth <nsheth at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry - anything in particular I'm looking for to indicate a
>> connections limit?  I've seen that in the past, but received
>> appropriate messages in the nginx error log.  Not seeing anything
>> relevant in the error log this time.
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Dave Cheney <dave at cheney.net> wrote:

>>> Check your error.log, lsof your nginx workers, you may be out of
>>> file
>>> descriptors. Check dmesg and your syslog, your machine may be
>>> limiting