Richer status module

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Thu Feb 14 00:56:04 MSK 2008

Joaquin Cuenca Abela ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in adding more stats to the stub_status module, like
> number of 20x, 30x, 40x, 50x answers. The current statistics are quite
> low level, and I don't see how to add the kind of statistics that I'm
> interested in.
>
> Can someone provide some guidance here? any idea on what files should I hack on?
>
> Thanks!

What about parsing the log files?

Adding the statistics you want requires to patch nginx, in detail the
source file:
src/http/ngx_http_header_filter_module.c

Another solution, simpler (IMHO) is to add a custom module, registered
at the NGX_HTTP_LOG_PHASE phase.

You need to write a new stup_status module, however.

Manlio Perillo