beta testing for mod_wsgi

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Jan 15 14:06:42 MSK 2008

mobiledreamers at gmail.com ha scritto:

Please, learn how to correctly post a message on a mailing list!

> 2008/01/15 02:52:00 [alert] 26038#0: worker process 26039 exited on
> signal 11
> after i try logging in
> and error
> *Warning:* Can't synchronize with the repository (/www/svn_new does not
> appear to be a Subversion repository.)

You have not configured Trac; read the Trac configuration help for
configuring the path to the Subversion repository.

However can you please send me (in private) the complete error log?
Signal 11 is a segmentation fault; I have to check if this is a problem
caused by mod_wsgi or by a Python extension module.

 > [...]

 > is the mod_wsgi mode really slower compared to fastcgi?

It depends by many factors.

Manlio Perillo