[ANN] mod_parsed_vars

Manlio Perillo manlio.perillo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:26:53 MSK 2008

Hi.

I'm pleased to announce a new module for nginx: mod_parsed_vars.

The module development has been sponsorized by
David Cancel - Lookery.com <http://lookery.com/>.

As usual, the module can be found on my Mercurial repository:
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/mod_parsed_vars/

This module adds to nginx two new variables "class": $cookie_<name> and
$args_<name>.

They work like the nginx $http_<name>, $sent_http_<name> and
$upstream_http_<name>.

$cookie_<name> returns the cookie value with the given name
$args_<key> returns the value of the query string parameter with the
given key.

Note that at the moment the module needs a patch to nginx.

Manlio Perillo