Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Jan 18 20:31:36 MSK 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 06:12:06PM +0100, Stefanita rares Dumitrescu wrote:
> hi,
>
> i have a problem here. in php, apache i am able to define the libdir for
> my 64bit centos.
>
> nginx doesn't have this configuration option. it just hit me. i am
> trying nginx 0.6.25.
>
> if anyone got it to work on 64bit linux based os, please give me the
> hint i need to get the show rolling.

I'm not using centos, but I'm building and using nginx on sparc64 &
amd64 OpenBSD using nothing special versus building on 32-bit x86.

What errors are you getting?

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/