PHP, Apache, Mongrel cluster

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:23:44 MSK 2008

Hi,

In my PHP+nginx combo, I have a little problem.

Let's say I have phpmyadmin installed in /var/www/phpmyadmin,

in nginx.conf I must specify fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
/var/www/phpmyadmin$fastcgi_script_name;

I tried using fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
$document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

but it doesn't work. In the browser I get a "no input file specified".

How to solve this issue. I know it's meaningless, but it's annoying to
have to remember to change the SCRIPT_FILENAME each time I move or
rename my php apps directory.