Nginx+daemontools

mobiledreamers at gmail.com mobiledreamers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:20:08 MSK 2008

it is not working with spawn-fcgi
since spawnfcgi spawns a child
and exits
so supervise keeps trying to spawn childs
continuously

service/run
#!/bin/sh
cd /home/mark/work/code

exec /opt/local/bin/spawn-fcgi   -f /home/mark/work/code/code.py -p 9500  >
/tmp/restart.log 2>&1 &
exec cat /tmp/restart.log &
exec /opt/local/bin/spawn-fcgi   -f /home/mark/work/code/code.py -p 9501  >
/tmp/restart.log 2>&1 &
exec cat /tmp/restart.log &

exec /opt/local/bin/spawn-fcgi  -f /home/mark/work/code/code.py -p 9502  >
/tmp/restart.log 2>&1 &
exec cat /tmp/restart.log &

exec /opt/local/bin/spawn-fcgi -f /home/mark/work/code/code.py -p 9503 >
/tmp/restart.log 2>&1 ^
exec cat /tmp/restart.log &
~

Starting the backends
supervise service

Error
it keeps trying to restart the backends since