what a worker does?

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Tue Jul 1 01:31:42 MSD 2008

Well that's what I consider multithreaded I guess.. It doesn't use any
more processes or scheduling time to handle multiple connections where
as apache is multi process.. I guess i consider multithreaded the
ability to handle multiple instances within the same process without
creating new processes (having 50000 open connections to the same
process wether it's network, disk, etc).   Maybe that is the wrong word
to use..