nginx + .cgi/perl scripts...

Michael nginx at thismetalsky.org
Wed Jul 2 06:29:21 MSD 2008

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 18:37:44, mike said...

> it looks like i'm going with the thttpd solution. bleh. i hate perl-based
> apps.

Perl has nothing to do with this, it's the fact that you have a CGI application
rather than a FastCGI application that's the issue.

> yeah... i don't know perl well enough to want to try hacking
> daemonized stuff and all that jazz. i have to support this in the
> future...

In this case.... I'm with the thttpd reccomendation, it'll be easier.

--
Michael Stella  |  IT Systems Architect
PGP: 1024D/BC3FF6D4 2BC2 A79B 88D1 218A B32B  ED7A 2EC2 1206 BC3F F6D4