broadcasting requests

ry dahl ry at tinyclouds.org
Wed Jul 9 15:32:41 MSD 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to broadcast a request to multiple upstream servers. This
would be only for POST requests which reflect data changes that need
to be done to multiple machines. The response could be generated by
the first to return - or by sending first a normal upstream request
and responding to the client, then afterward asynchronously POSTing
the request to other upstream servers. I would write a module attain
this behavior. Does anyone have suggestions about how this might be
accomplished with the nginx framework?

ry