php fastcgi support - how do u do it?

Jeffrey 'jf' Lim jfs.world at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 06:55:19 MSD 2008

hi, folks, I'm thinking of using nginx (quite obviously!!!) for one of my
deployments with php. Now since nginx doesnt do cgi, the only way to do
nginx with php is using fastcgi. The question now is, how, and in what way?
I'd like to gather some feedback from the list - if you use nginx with
fastcgi php, how do you implement your fastcgi? Using the fastcgi script as
provided by php, or using lighttpd's script, or?

-jf

--
In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not