Basic HTTP Authentication & PHP-FastCGI

Igor Clark igor at pokelondon.com
Wed Jul 23 13:14:36 MSD 2008

I think this might be a suitable application for a FastCGI Authorizer,
but I don't think nginx's auth module supports making FCGI authorizer
requests.
If that's so, are there any plans to implement this? Seems like it
would be a very useful addition.

--
Igor Clark • POKE • 10 Redchurch Street • E2 7DD • +44 (0)20 7749 5355
• www.pokelondon.com