AW: nginx as Loadbalancer, router + NAT

Sascha sk. Kain s.kain at eraffe-media.de
Tue Jul 29 16:55:17 MSD 2008

Hi,
Yes correct! And to the server section I would add this lines:

server {
	listen 89.250.xx.xxx:80 # offical ip-adress

And enable NAT/IP-Masquerading on this box.

Then I should have a Router/NAT/LoadBalancer with nginx. Correct?
I need the IP based Hash, to get always to the same private host!

Will there be any problems with the host headers or smt like this?

Best Regards

Sascha