Mime/js/css & cache parameters issue with https (works with http)

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Wed Jul 30 22:41:50 MSD 2008

I'm using 0.6.32 and the mime cache data isn't being sent with the
and js/css is being blocked.

One of our clients set up a test page if you want to see the behavior of
this. E-mail me.

1) Caching depending on mime-types
Server has includes https caching instructions to cache
jpg/gif/js/css files for 1 hour
however these parameters seem removed from the headers.
How can this be passed browsers - we need this data to be cached.

2) In HTTPS side there are several js/css includes that are BLOCKED for
It works ok on HTTP, but seems to be blocked with HTTPS. It works 1 of 10
times, but most of the time, no include files are loaded.
A temporary fix was to make all css and js to be included inside html
document,
but this is not very good idea.  Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Paul