HAProxy, NGINX and Rails anyone?

István Szukács leccine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:44:37 MSD 2008

lol

i reached 50.000req/s with nginx on a single host with static files
i am wondering if there is any kind of solution which is fast like nginx and
why Redd is trolling the mailing list with this

if you are not satisfied with nginx just use haproxy they have a mailing
list as well:

http://www.formilux.org/archives/haproxy/

regards,
Istvan