Dual load balancer (one failsafe)?

Floren Munteanu nginx at yqed.com
Tue Jun 10 14:33:10 MSD 2008

Hi Alex,

I presume Heartbeat does that for you?

> This setup generally works as intended, although Heartbeat2
> occasionally misbehaves. It is apparently not as mature as the
> original Heartbeat.
>
> If you only have two boxes, consider using Heartbeart (not
> Heartbeat2), which is also simpler to configure and maintain.

I was hoping we can do all the above simply by using the nginx configuration file.
I wonder if Igor can comment on that, when he is back from vacation. I would be curious to see if we can do the dual balancer setup, using only native nginx software.

Regards,

Floren