tell me your feature request about nginx

Rt Ibmer rtibmx at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 03:11:27 MSD 2008

Hi Mike,

We could REALLY use a way to get the status of upstream servers - in particular a notification that nginx has declared an upstream server (as used in load balancing) offline, and a notification that nginx has detected that a previously unavailable upstream server it took offline is now back on line.

Thanks!