nginx and ephemeral Diffie-Hellman keys

Jauder Ho lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jun 13 15:52:35 MSD 2008

Igor,

Thanks much! I just applied the patch (to 0.7.1) and tried it out. The
patch works as expected and supports both strong prime and DSA style DH
keys.

For the record, the DH keys were generated with the following commands
(with the dsaparam being more efficient but less secure. see dhparam man
page).

  openssl dhparam -out dh1024.pem -5 1024
  openssl dhparam -dsaparam -out dh1024dsa.pem -5 1024

--Jauder