tell me your feature request about nginx

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 20:13:51 MSD 2008

the only quick voting thing i can think of is something like Pligg,
but it's full of bugs last I've used it. A Digg type clone might be
the best - because it should have built in commenting and built in
voting...

http://www.talkingpixels.org/diggclone/index.php
http://www.kubelabs.com/phpdug/ - this one is pretty simple

I'd be willing to host something like this too, if Cliff is too busy.
The only difference is instead of submitting a URL like Digg/clones
expect, you submit a text description. This is actually something I
personally have been wanting to throw together for a project or two at
work as well - a feature/wishlist request engine with comment and
voting support...