PHP init script to go with nginx?

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:51:03 MSD 2008

yeah or it's usually in $PATH

you can just use "php-fpm start" "php-fpm stop" "php-fpm reload"
"php-fpm restart" etc. it's basically its own rc script type wrapper.
symlinking it into the /etc/rcX.d type dirs would probably work
transparently (although I haven't tested it, I just have it manually
do "php-fpm start" in my /etc/rc.local file)

root at local# file `which php-fpm`
/usr/local/sbin/php-fpm: POSIX shell script text executable