Igor - are you ignoring my emails? :)

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:46:10 MSD 2008

On 6/14/08, Floren Munteanu <nginx at yqed.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,

> Maybe you should also consider donating a substantial amount of money to Igor, for all his hard work?
> When I had a similar urgent issue, I donated to Igor and thanked him for his help. If this is a priority for you send him some money and he will be able to reply to you faster than usual.

I have already stated in an email after this original one that I may
be able to pledge some funds. However, I was not aware that nginx
accepted donations really, since it was funded/created by a specific
website. But Igor would be one of the top people I would like to give
support (monetary or otherwise) to.