Streaming flv files

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:34:50 MSD 2008

Thank you Almir and Igor for your prompt answers. Now that I have
added the root inside the flv location, the videos play and there are
no more error messages in my log file.

However I still cannot "scrub" where I want in my movie, it is still
in progressive download mode and not streaming. I used Adobe Flash
converter 8 that is said to properly add the metadata for streaming.

I have just noticed that Jeroen Wijering's flash player example with
the cute blond girl doesn't allow me for scrubbing either, should I
use another flash player? What do you guys use for "streaming"?

Best regards,